Metal surfaces degrade over time with exposure to corrosive agents, the elements, and other factors. At Southwest Metal Restoration, we have many years of experience restoring metal surfaces to their original condition or creating a great new look, using a variety of finishing techniques.
We’ll restore your metal surfaces with a broad selection of metal finishes, including brushed, mirror, satin, faux, acid agent, and antique, along with a variety of architectural finishes for residential and commercial applications. Call us today to find out how our experienced staff can create the effect you’re looking for.
Southwest Metal Restoration polishes and restores railings, doors, arithmetic panels, angle iron, hardware, welded parts, lobby features, and much more.
- Brass finishes: antique, polished, satin, brushed.
- Copper surfaces: doors, kitchen hoods, bar tops, railings, decorative panels, etc.
- Bronze finishes: antique, dark, oil rubbed, silicone, and black bronze.
- Aluminum finishes: polished, satin, brushed.
- Stainless steel finishes: mirror, brushed, satin, no. 4 architectural, hairline finish.
- Steel: We polish all steel products.